Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Water Lillies, yes please!

Today's photos were not as good as I'd like them to be which was a bit disappointing. It seems too much light could be bad for photos too - like today, the sun was beaming directly on the plants and colours like white and yellow reflects the light so well that they just appear as a white patch on the picture...

Still we got the good news that the water lillies will be blooming en mass in a week or two time...hopefully I will be able to upload some nice close up photos of water lillies. Lotus is also another flower I am waiting for...I imagine they will be ready in a week or so as well given the temperature...can't wait ^o^

We managed to take a few water lilly photos today (only a few was blooming) but they were in a pond and most of my photos didn't turn out so well since they are so far away.










No comments:

Post a Comment